25% off museum memberships now until December 24th.
The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot
February, 1991 / 4 Players
- Flippers (2)
- Pop bumpers (3)
- Slingshot in the pop bumper area
- Ramps (2)
- Spinning target (1)
- 2-ball Multiball
- Upper level bagatelle mini-playfield
- Two elevated chicane lanes on the right side have interwoven paths
- Plunger lane has elevated skill shot to drop ball to a kicker which kicks the ball into the pop bumper area
- The woman’s head in the upper playfield rotates to show different faces
Heartbeat Ramp (the center ramp) is a dual-path ramp which diverts the ball either to the right inlane or to the plunger lane, depending on the ball’s path in the mini-playfield.